Shopping for containers

  • manny jimenez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Ok, I think I have this geocaching thing down to a science fiction. Now the thing is to start placing some for y'all to find. I have been shopping around for various containers and have the Folgers cans, film canisters but what I am looking for is where are y'all getting the micro tubes and nano containers at a decent price? I went to the GC website to the shop link and they wanted $4.50 for 1 nano container. OMG! that is downright crazy. Surely there has to be a place where they have them ata decent price.

      Thanks for your help.

      Manny
      hands"will cache for food"off
    • grinnersmom@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        we go on E-BAY  and buy some of our smaller caches ...............they also direct you to some more cache stores...
        Cheryl and James(us2tittles)

        In a message dated 2/28/2009 9:56:28 P.M. Central Standard Time, handsoffh3@... writes:

        Ok, I think I have this geocaching thing down to a science fiction. Now the thing is to start placing some for y'all to find. I have been shopping around for various containers and have the Folgers cans, film canisters but what I am looking for is where are y'all getting the micro tubes and nano containers at a decent price? I went to the GC website to the shop link and they wanted $4.50 for 1 nano container. OMG! that is downright crazy. Surely there has to be a place where they have them ata decent price.

        Thanks for your help.

        Manny
        hands"will cache for food"off

        You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
      • Nick Silkey