Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What is that?

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27, 2009
      Venus.
      The evening Star.
      She's been particularly shiny all winter (what was really cool is when
      Mars and Jupiter were paying court to her....)

      On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 01:57:36 -0000 "bjdukette" <bjdukette@...>
      writes:
      > Right now, go outside. Look at the moon. Look above the move.
      > There
      > is a very bright light. What is that????
      >
      > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      Remove unsightly stains with high quality carpet cleaning. Click now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTF7Vj98McyhArAQ084yXqs5iEkMvK7wwNC410RhtwKGdjiAhPT6gg/