Do you know the way to San Jose?

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Anyone taking the "nerd bird" to San Jose or to S.F.I., for that
      matter, any time soon? I have the "Return to Alcatraz" TB from
      Pedernales Persimmon Hollow and I want to help him get back on the
      road.

      Be sure to read the logs for the Sweetheart Event. GREAT turnout and
      great dialog with the County Parks folks! Thanks so much for making
      it a success!!