Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest

  • Lisa Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
      At this year's Texas Challenge we will have a Cache Container Contest. Now's the chance to show all of Texas just how creative and/or challenging your ideas are! So dust off those half-finished containers hanging out in your garage, or in that box under your desk, and even the ones still in your head. Bring 'em out and enter the Contest for a chance to win prizes. Full details are on the Challenge site at www.texaschallenge.info.

      Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Or you can head over to the "Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest" thread on www.texasgeocaching.com.

      And if you haven't decided to come to the Challenge yet, what are you waiting for? It's gonna be a blast!

      Lisa
      BackroadsGal

    • Drew
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hey Gang! Are you ready for this?
        I had a brainstorm of an idea this morning and started working on my
        entry.
        Remember the more entries the more future caches we can look forward
        to finding later on.
        Drew
        KangaDrew

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell
        <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

        > At this year's Texas Challenge we will have a Cache Container
        Contest. Now's the chance to show all of Texas just how creative
        and/or challenging your ideas are! So dust off those half-finished
        containers hanging out in your garage, or in that box under your
        desk, and even the ones still in your head. Bring 'em out and
        enter the Contest for a chance to win prizes. Full details are on the
        Challenge site at www.texaschallenge.info.

        > Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Or
        you can head over to the "Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest"
        thread on www.texasgeocaching.com.

        > And if you haven't decided to come to the Challenge yet, what are
        you waiting for? It's gonna be a blast!

        > Lisa
        > BackroadsGal

      • Lisa Campbell
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          Thanks, Drew! That's what I want to hear! Brainstorming ideas and encouraging others to participate!

          The more entries, the more door prizes we get to give away, and the more future caches we all get to find! And just think of all the new ideas that will be sparked just from looking at all of the containers while they're on display.

          I can't wait to see all the awesome entries; and I'm looking forward to meeting so many fellow cachers, as well!

          Lisa
          BackroadsGal

          <lisaleecampbell@ ...> wrote:

          > At this year's Texas Challenge we will have a Cache Container
          Contest. Now's the chance to show all of Texas just how creative
          and/or challenging your ideas are! So dust off those half-finished
          containers hanging out in your garage, or in that box under your
          desk, and even the ones still in your head. Bring 'em out and
          enter the Contest for a chance to win prizes. Full details are on the
          Challenge site at www.texaschallenge. info.

          > Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Or
          you can head over to the "Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest"
          thread on www.texasgeocaching .com.

          > And if you haven't decided to come to the Challenge yet, what are
          you waiting for? It's gonna be a blast!

          > Lisa
          > BackroadsGal

        • Hilton
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
            I agree with you KangaDrew.  We're in the process of making some and had a great idea for one more.  On the way to the store to get the necessary items now!

            JJFood is planning some but he's a kid and will do them when he gets around to it.

            Jeanne (MrsFood)

          • jestrrrulz@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
              I have a multi-themed one in mind but have gotten stuck on the main piece of it. My back room smells of burnt tires/rubber, so I'm giving up for a few days then I'll approach it again from a different angle. ha ha

              You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.