Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 2008 Geocaching awards

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2009
      I am new at this, but I am glad you are doing it also!

      way to go!
      S6sputnik
      Shawn

      In a message dated 2/21/2009 9:39:44 A.M. Central Standard Time, watts_tx@... writes:

      I thought you did a great job. Glad to see you running it.

      Watts_tx

      Jason Watts
      AgileAssets Inc.
      Direct: (512) 623-2318
      Fax: (512) 328-7246

      On Feb 20, 2009, at 8:12 PM, "SoaringEagle" <arnaud@hotmail. com> wrote:

      Since nobody else volunteered and I received a couple of encouragements,
      I will assume that the majority of people are OK with me doing it again.
      I will start updating the website with a goal to be up for nominations
      by March 1st.

      Start thinking of your favorite caches of last year...

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "SoaringEagle"