JuggleFest!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
      Don't forget that Saturday night is our annual trip to Freebird's then JuggleFest in Austin!  If you haven't been to JuggleFest, you don't know what you're missing!  One year the cool act was the world champion unicyclist.  Two years, it has been the Footnotes jump rope team coached by our own geocacher, Footnotes Coach!   You'll have to come to see what they have this year.

      There is no RSVP required for this event.  Feel free to come at the last minute if you can!
      Cheers,