Caching before and after Geekfest

  • Drew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hey Gang
      Since I'm coming down to Geekfest I'll probably be doing some caching
      before and after. No plan yet, but looking at doing some of the
      virtuals around the university and downtown areas. If time allows maybe
      clear up a few I haven't found around the 360 access. I know most of
      you have found alot of these, but any newbies care to join me? Shoot me
      an e-mail and we'll work out details.
      Drew