GC1MRV9

  • Philip Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      Well, well, well.....

      There seems to be a new cache in the area and it may be from someone you have heard of.
      That someone might be me!!!!!

      Who is going to be FTF....let me try and guess before it happens....ummmmm, you its gonna be you thats who.

      Come visit a very cool area. This should be very cool to read some of the logs on my new cache. I cant wait.

      Phil