Re: Buji

  • Carlinlb
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
      I will have to buy some Buji Block and give it a go! I have had great
      luck with showering with Dawn dish soap right after returning from
      the woods. Dawn washes away the PI oils from the skin. Then, those
      lesser outbreaks, I treat with Tec-nu.

      While out caching, I thought what a great advertising tool for
      companies selling outdoor products, if we cachers got free trial
      sizes of PI treatment, lip protection, sunscreen, bug spray....any
      outdoor theme samples, to leave in the caches. Now THAT would be
      great swag!

      Carlin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...>
      wrote:

      > When I got the really itchy blisters, I found "Ivy-Dry Scrub"
      worked great.  The grit in the scrub feels good when you rub it over
      your skin.  It also relieved my itching pretty quickly and dried out
      the blisters.  It has Nonoxynol in it and soothing aloe.

      Princess Jewel Nowak <nowak@...> wrote:

      > From: Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak
      <nowak@...>
      > Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Buji
      > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 7:11 PM
      >

      > I've used the afterbite.  Didn't help...burns like crazy putting it
      on.
      > Penny
      > cpnowak
      >
      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

      asked me if geocachers have ever heard of and/or used the following
      products:  After Bite, Natrapel, Ben's and Adventure Medical Kits.

      > Tell me which of those you've heard of and what your experience was
      with them if you have.

      > Then, I want to know if there's anything in the way of
      lotions/potions that you never bought before you became a geocacher
      but now swear by.

      > I'm not sure if there will be tubes of Buji in the prize drawing or
      maybe everyone will get a sample in their goodie bags.  We sure
      appreciate their continued support!  Personally, I SWEAR you could
      SWIM in poison ivy and not get it if you were using the Buji Block.
      It's the whole remembering to put it on in advance thing that usually
      gets me!

      > Cheers!
      >

      > Julie Perrine
      > 512.506.7560
      > Reference File Team
      > Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership
      > Julie.perrine@ tmhp.com
      >

      > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
      contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
      review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
      not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail