Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: what's an FPO avatar?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2009
      Thank you, Roger -- a much nicer and cheerier image is greeting me now.
      Purrrrrrrr

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 04:55:16 -0000 "FoxFireX" <foxfirex@...>
      writes:
      > I believe it's a new feature they just added a few days ago.
      > There's
      > now a personalized avatar setting you can configure in your account
      > details page. They seem to be starting to use that in various
      > places
      > across the site. I've already set mine up; if you find one of my
      > logs
      > and go to my profile, you should see my little fire paw emblem in
      > the
      > upper right corner. I suppose the frowny face is a way to
      > encourage
      > people to set it so they don't have to keep looking at a frowny
      > face.
      > If you have a custom avatar image that you use on other sites, you
      > should be able to just upload the same one and use it here.
      >
      > --
      > Roger (FoxFireX)
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
      > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > So what's with this unhappy avatar that's showing up on the GC
      > > home/welcome page?
      > > I should think it would be glad to see me, not frowny.
      > >
      > > Is there a setting I'm missing?
      > >
      > > Unhappy with an unhappy greeting emoticon
      > > -Barb/Tygress

      > > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise
      > Pascal
      > > Click now and find the cable accessories you've been looking for!

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw29PdPupWuaIzLp1Aats0fJj
      pHr99KEPKcnOzVZe6g1JoTHc/

      Save big on Stock Trading Fees. Click Now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1gl7YHIM5fP39jiSAAGoHf708awfsJqavwnp0UwPgsHR4AC/