RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Unusual requests for the Challenge

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2009

      Ok gang, I’m down to the cast iron bell!  Who can help me?

      Thanks, Drew!!!!!

      Cheers,

      Julie

      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 10:18 PM

      Hey gang, the caches are starting to get placed out in Fredericksburg in advance for the Challenge!  I’m so excited!  There are a few things I need for cache containers that I hope someone can help me with.

      I need a fake bird.  Not too big, but big enough to hold a ping pong ball-sized object.

      I need a kid’s chalkboard or something painted to LOOK like a kid’s chalkboard.

      I need a cast iron bell, big enough to put a cache under.

      I need 6 inches of 1” pvc pipe

      There are a series of old country schoolhouses that will each get a cache.  I’m looking for school-themed cache ideas.

      I’m going to be at Geekfest and Jugglefest next weekend, so if you have any of these objects, I can get them from you there if that’s convenient.

      Julie

      Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard