SFC seeks roommate for the Texas Challenge

  • bjdukette
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      If you love geocaching, getting caught in the rain, margaritas and
      telling tall tales of far-off lands adventures, perhaps we should
      meet! I (a single for the weekend female) seek a single female
      geocacher to share hotel room during The upcoming event in
      Fredericksburg. I have a reservation for both Friday and Saturday
      nights, and we can split the cost of the room. Hair dryer and ironing
      board are included in the hotel package.

      If you fit the above description, please respond to this email, setting
      forth: your favorite cache, the most dangerous adventure you've had
      lately, type of GPSr you own, and of course, your stats.

      GiGi and JoJo