Re: GPS Drawing

  • Carlinlb
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
      Awesome! I had no idea. I love art and I love Geocaching....it can't
      get much better! Thanks for the link.
      Carlin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

      > While you probably already know what the subject of this email
      alludes to (drawing shapes using your track log), did you know there is
      a web site dedicated to this?

      > http://www.gpsdrawing.com/
      >
      > Barry
      >
      > He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
      > He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
      > He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
      > He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

        > While you probably already know what the subject of this email
        alludes to (drawing shapes using your track log), did you know there
        is a web site dedicated to this?
        > �
        > http://www.gpsdrawing.com/
        >
        > Barry
        > �
        > He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
        > He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
        > He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
        > He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

        Barb should submit the dragon she drew in the Monster Mash event GPS
        drawing contest. It was AWESOME!

        Candy
        moosiegirl