GPS Drawing

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
      While you probably already know what the subject of this email alludes to (drawing shapes using your track log), did you know there is a web site dedicated to this?

      Barry

    • Nancy Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
        Cool!  Thanks for sharing.
        Nancy

        While you probably already know what the subject of this email alludes to (drawing shapes using your track log), did you know there is a web site dedicated to this?

        Barry

      • Carlinlb
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
          Awesome! I had no idea. I love art and I love Geocaching....it can't
          get much better! Thanks for the link.
          Carlin

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

          > While you probably already know what the subject of this email
          alludes to (drawing shapes using your track log), did you know there is
          a web site dedicated to this?

          > http://www.gpsdrawing.com/
          >
          > Barry
          >
          > He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
          > He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
          > He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
          > He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

            > While you probably already know what the subject of this email
            alludes to (drawing shapes using your track log), did you know there
            is a web site dedicated to this?
            > �
            > http://www.gpsdrawing.com/
            >
            > Barry
            > �
            > He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
            > He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
            > He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
            > He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

            Barb should submit the dragon she drew in the Monster Mash event GPS
            drawing contest. It was AWESOME!

            Candy
            moosiegirl