Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge 2009 registration is LIVE!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009

      Hi, Kevin!

      This is Russ Jernigan.  I just registered for the Challenge (seeing as how I'm commited to work, I figured I better! <G>) but couldn't figure out how to buy anything.  The items showed up but there was no purchase link.  I tired to enter the 'code' at the basket (ie, "Supper") but no joy that way either.  So, either it isn't working correctly, I'm cursed (always a possibility!), or it is too complicated . . .

      Best,

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009

        me, too!  It kept asking me for a password...........so I ordered a dinner, but I can't figure out how to pay for it........
        Jana