JuggleFest!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009

      Hey Gang,

      I’m holding my annual event in conjunction with the Texas Juggling Society’s Jugglefest public show.  It’s an absolute RIOT every year.  This year, it just happens to fall on the same day as Geekfest, and both events are here on the south side of downtown Austin.  Why doesn’t everyone plan to come out for Geekfest and then head to Freebirds with us before heading over to JuggleFest.  It’ll be a great way to end the day.  Bring the whole family.  Check out the cache page here GC1ME2C Got Balls? Jugglefest Event and Social Hour!

      See ya there!

      Julie Perrine

      Profile for Mrs. Captain Picard

    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
        Don't forget that Saturday night is our annual trip to Freebird's then JuggleFest in Austin!  If you haven't been to JuggleFest, you don't know what you're missing!  One year the cool act was the world champion unicyclist.  Two years, it has been the Footnotes jump rope team coached by our own geocacher, Footnotes Coach!   You'll have to come to see what they have this year.

        There is no RSVP required for this event.  Feel free to come at the last minute if you can!
        Cheers,