SXSW event?

  • Will Nienke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
      Howdy from North Texas!
      A couple of friends (muggles) and I are planning on catching a few
      shows at SXSW this year and noticed there's not an event on the
      calendar for that weekend yet - March 21. Is there anything in the
      works? Maybe something out in the 'burbs away from the fray downtown?

      Post something here or email me.

      Thanks!
      Will ~ 9key
    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009

        Hi Will,

        Trey usually schedules something on the solstice.  You might ask him about it.

        Cheers,

      • treyb@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
          I'm planning an event on Friday, March 20th - first day of Spring. Out in the burb of Manor.

          Hope you can make it!

          Trey