Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mobility-Challenged Cacher seeks Same

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
      Ah, Pete.... Good Thinks.

      On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:11:14 -0800 (PST) Pete <peterhey2@...> writes:
      Well thats a big OWWWWW for sure. I too have had my mobility problems lately. First there was the lady in the automobile who decided that I needed to be run over while riding my bicycle. That ended up with pins in the hip. When that didnt work - the ortho decided to remove the pins and do a total hip (just call me titaniac) which was completed over the Christmas holiday. To add insult to injury, I let the dog out the front door on her retractable leash and she saw a cat and took off. The result of that one was I was slammed into the door facing and now have some broken toes on my right foot. The hip replacement was on the left side so now walking is tons of fun.

      For the moment I have decided not to do anything in the woods unless I can just sit there and watch. At least the pain meds help so my advice is get the surgery done, recover from that, do what the physical terrorist tells you to do and then get back out there. Not that you will listen lol.

      Paparazzi Pete

      PS Get better soon

      Discount Online Trading - Click Now!