Looking for a toddler carrier for TC2009

  • BlazerMan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 11:09 AM
      Does anyone have a toddler carrier that can handle a two year old for
      close to 3 hours? I'm looking for a comfortable framed carrier to
      borrow (for the challenge and maybe the weekend before) or buy. We have
      an older framed carrier, but the thin padded shoulder straps cut off
      the circulation in my arms, give me sore spots on my hips, and I think
      it's too small for him.

      Any recommendations?

      Thanks!

      BlazerMan