Reminder - TxChallenge Registration Mtg. this weekend

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Didn't get it scheduled in time to make it an event (I blame the low after the sugar rush from eating too many Thin Mints last week), so wanted to send a reminder that we have a registration meeting at the Round Rock Rudy's location on Saturday, 2/07/09 at 7 PM.

      All are welcome - we can always use more warm bodies at the registration during the event, and I'm getting to the point where I won't be behind the wheel much longer, so I need folks who are willing to gather up materials to stuff in the welcome packets and coordinate the stuffing.  Folks from other Challenge comittees are welcome to join us and fill us in on what needs to get into the packet from their assignments (i.e., event schedule, competitive game rules, flyers for sponsors, etc.).

      For those that don't know me, look for the exhausted, VERYpregnant-looking lady with the GS leader pin still stuck to her shirt from working an earlier cookie booth.  That's me.

      Heather/Ronin's Gal