TCEA Conference

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      I was helping a colleague set up our booth for the TCEA conference. When checking in, I saw a sign for Geocaching. Of course I perked up and my co-worker rolled her eyes.  Is someone running geocaching demos at TCEA this year?

      I am not scheduled to work the conference until Thursday, but hey - I can always make an exception if geocaching is involved. LMAO

      jeri/jestrrulz

      Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.