Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ABC Challenge

    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 31, 2009

      I only know the ones up off 183.
      Which are very cool.
      LOVE caching.

      Sorry you are working on Saturday... and suffering from tough week.

      Will imagining Russ and I doing Cliffhanger cheer you some?

      On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:58:41 -0600 Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> writes:
      After the week I've had, a little forget powder might be nice!  Or maybe just a sun-filled weekend would do it.

      Since this thread is already hijacked, does anyone know anything about dinosaur prints in the creek along the Barton Creek greenbelt south of campbell's hole?  The boys are going out to find them today while I stay home and work...

      --Di
      dirich92

      2009/1/31 Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...>

      I just wanna know why Di wants forget powder....
      Me? Don't need ANY extra help.

      "I see CACHES!"
      Tygress

      On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:01:49 -0600 (GMT-06:00) Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> writes:

      Ahha!  Thanks, I forgot it was called the CENTRAL TEXAS ABC Challenge, so I couldn't find it under A.  A bit of a 'duh-o' moment! <G>

      Russ the slapping forehead waterweasel

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2010
        It's GC22GAF

        Ed/SoftScienceOfficer