Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching and the T-Mobile G1 ; Anyone?

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      I have the G1 and have downloaded a couple apps that appear geo-ish as
      you say, but haven't yet actually geocached with them. I have used
      them for marking parking coords though, and did a trial of the
      GeoBrowse app, which seemed to be functional. Just haven't been out
      geocaching yet...

      I do love the phone though!

      Cindy
      CindyFrag