Re: WOW Paperless caching on 60CSx???

  • daisybones11
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      first off- i apologize for the blank email to the group- i hit the
      wrong button. i have tried the poi loader for my 60csx. it is somewhat
      useful. i have not been successful at viewing the short or long
      description of the cache but i can see the hint- if there is one. has
      anybody else had a different (ie more informative) experience?