Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: UPS brought my new GPS

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 23, 2009
      I'd like one of those...ALEX are you listening?

      In a message dated 1/23/2009 8:23:55 A.M. Central Standard Time, gumbietygress@... writes:

      InvisiShields are the main thing... and our own Slytherin (Alex) makes a local (and very good) variant. Go to him first. If not, then Zagg has them on the big scale.
      I know... used mine (from Alex) to stop a fall. Sheered the rubber off the Mark Button (it's ok, I remember where it was), but the 'shield' protected the screen.  (In fact, I need to order a new one! Alex? You in here?)

      These are robust guys. Don' need no steenkin coosies! =g=
      I love mine...
      Sure I admire the big screens and whoopdedoos of the Colorado and Oregon... but my 60CSx will be leading me astray for a looooong while yet.

      But that's MY mileage.
      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:27:32 -0600 Pam Tobias <pblt@alumni. utexas.net> writes:
      Now that you've started something, what kind of protective case case is the best for the 60csx?  I'm still learning how best to use my new one!

      Pam/pblt

      On Jan 22, 2009, at 8:10 PM, shawnolsen@aol. com wrote:

      I did not intend to start anything :)

      In a message dated 1/22/2009 8:09:26 P.M. Central Standard Time, mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com writes:

      Ok, sell me, girl.  Tell me why I should get a Magellan.