Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: add to the TLA list

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 22, 2009
      Under Car Park...would work!
      Shawn
      S6Sputnik

      In a message dated 1/22/2009 3:16:06 P.M. Central Standard Time, nathanield@... writes:

      Better yet, does it become a UCP if I put I cache at the bottom of a parking garage? :P

      Nathaniel

      Grn beret 2b

      From: Bob Nussbaum <imapylet@yahoo. com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 10:06 PM

      Kinda makes me think about creating our own local UxP series...
      Unnatural x Pile. anything but rocks and the typical stick piles.
      grass
      leaves
      bricks
      blocks
      tires
      anything handy.

      Any takers? I think I'll place my own this weekend.

      From: Nick Silkey <nick@silkey. org>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 11:03 AM