A 25% discount seems too good to miss. Is there any limitation on it?
Can we get 25% off a $500 GPSr?? If so, I'm happy to help out on the stand.
alex - Slytherin (MNIE)
At 12:56 AM 1/11/2009, you wrote:
Let me talk to Sue about this. Since I've done the past few years for the TPWD Expo, I could do this too... plus, I'd have more time to wander around and shop than usual.... :-)
aka Doc Geo
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.
--- On Sat, 1/10/09, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> wrote:
- From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
- Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Cabela's Spring Great Outdoors Days - Volunteer Opportunity!
- To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, SATXgeocachers@ yahoogroups. com
- Date: Saturday, January 10, 2009, 7:15 PM
- Cabela¢s is having their annual Spring Great Outdoors Days on February 28 and March 1. They would be thrilled to have a table representing geocaching if we can find someone who will commit to organizing it and finding some volunteer help. The table is free and there will be no demo¢ing to be done since they don¢t want us running around in their parking lot. As part of it, we will be asked to give a seminar, probably a half hour on what geocaching is, you know the drill.
- There is a 25% discount on merchandise on Sunday between 4 and 7 for the Captain of the table, but everybody can shop with the Captain as far as I know.
- Anyone out there want to head this up? I¢m too busy on the Challenge to devote the time to this. I¢ll send you the flyers and signup form if you want to do it.
- Julie Perrine