Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cabela's Spring Great Outdoors Days - Volunteer Opportunity!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      Sounds good Alex.  I'm going to head this thing up.  I'll get with you to schedule a time slot.  If anyone else would like to volunteer, email me offline

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, SATXgeocachers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, January 10, 2009, 7:15 PM

      Gang,

      Cabela¢s is having their annual Spring Great Outdoors Days on February 28 and March 1.  They would be thrilled to have a table representing geocaching if we can find someone who will commit to organizing it and finding some volunteer help.  The table is free and there will be no demo¢ing to be done since they don¢t want us running around in their parking lot.  As part of it, we will be asked to give a seminar, probably a half hour on what geocaching is, you know the drill.

      There is a 25% discount on merchandise on Sunday between 4 and 7 for the Captain of the table, but everybody can shop with the Captain as far as I know.

      Anyone out there want to head this up?  I¢m too busy on the Challenge to devote the time to this.  I¢ll send you the flyers and signup form if you want to do it.

      Julie Perrine