Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Killeen area cachers

  • Joe King
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      First off before Julie/Mrs. Captain Picard jumps on you(:-)) you should put both your name and caching name in your posts so people know who you are.

      Now that that's out of the way since I can't look you up if your new to caching or the area or both welcome. I live in Killeen and I'm always looking to go caching. I'm pretty much free anytime to make a short run or an all day run. So if you want to hit the trail anytime just let me know.

      As for the next event, I don't know of any planned in the near future but the saying "If you post it, they will come" springs to mind. You can set up an "I want to meet you" event and I'm sure we'll show up.

      Ken/joeking

      I am looking for Killeen, Ft. Hood cachers who would like to meet up
      and go caching around the area. When is the next meet and greet here?

    • Jennifer Sexton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
        Ahhh I see I will remember that next time. I could have swore that I decided not to send this email and closed it out, guess I hit the wrong button lol. Anyhow our screen name is OHbuckeye76. I am mainly looking for someone to go with my husband, although I do enjoy caching I cannot do some of the harder terrain ones and he loves them. We also love night caching. Have you hit the Ogletree gap night cache yet? That one is pretty interesting.

        hAVE A NICE DAY!
        Jenny

        I am looking for Killeen, Ft. Hood cachers who would like to meet up
        and go caching around the area. When is the next meet and greet here?

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009

          You’ve been trained well, Ken.  I think I’m gonna CRY!