Moving and need to sell a couple of items.

  • goldenred27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hey all we are to moving up to Connecticut as i'm sure you have read
      on a previous post i did. Well we decided not to take these items with us.

      Queen size bed (mattress, box spring and frame) it's two years old and
      in really good condition. We are selling for $60.00

      Futon silver metal frame and black mattress also in really good
      condition.
      Also selling this for $60.00

      please contact me by email if interested.

      affsgirl@...
    • Nick Silkey

        goldenred27 wrote:
        > Hey all we are to moving up to Connecticut as i'm sure you have read
        > on a previous post i did. Well we decided not to take these items with us.

        Sounds familiar (losing a CenTex'er to CT), eh? ;)

        Whereabouts in CT are you relo'ing?

        - --
        Nick

      • Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009

          Oh DAMN! You found out. We were sooo going to put a cache in New Haven with your name on it.  ;-)

          Something along the lines of “filler, filler, where art thou filler?”

          We’re moving to Meriden come Sat the 17th.

          Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas

          sonjamichelle@...

          --- "The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."