Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

      “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
      them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
      New Year's Day.”
      Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

      Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
        Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
        surreal, that ... well.
        I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
        ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
        comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
        understanding.

        Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
        *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

        BarbJ/Tygress

        On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
        writes:
        Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
        so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
        Nancy

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
          The old year has ebbed away
          Sparking with skyrockets into the night
          Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
          Brings to us all blessings and delight

          Happy New Year, y'all!

          Refinance Rates at 2.8%
          $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
          Mortgage.LendGo.com
        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

            Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
            Julie and Roger
            Mrs. Captain Picard

            On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            The old year has ebbed away
            Sparking with skyrockets into the night
            Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
            Brings to us all blessings and delight

            Happy New Year, y'all!

            Refinance Rates at 2.8%
            $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
            Mortgage.LendGo.com
          • Dave Marquardt