RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy New Year

  • Nancy Lee
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
      Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think.  I'm so worn out from California.  Thanks for asking.
      Nancy

      From: james lillian <jimboats2575@ att.net>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 10:49 AM

      Happy New Year to All.  I just made my first geocache out of state!  California!  Thanks to my cuz!

      very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

        “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
        them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
        New Year's Day.”
        Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

        Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
          Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
          surreal, that ... well.
          I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
          ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
          comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
          understanding.

          Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
          *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

          BarbJ/Tygress

          On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
          writes:
          Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
          so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
          Nancy

          That?s exciting about your California cache! How are you doing since
          your husband passed?
          Cheers,
          Fast Domain Registration. Click here
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfiy31lYY0NFdXQsWPK6irLh0AaoIfPYrRhGnKfnUqf70/
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
            The old year has ebbed away
            Sparking with skyrockets into the night
            Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
            Brings to us all blessings and delight

            Happy New Year, y'all!

            Refinance Rates at 2.8%
            $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
            Mortgage.LendGo.com
          • Mrs. Captain Picard
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

              Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
              Julie and Roger
              Mrs. Captain Picard

              On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

              The old year has ebbed away
              Sparking with skyrockets into the night
              Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
              Brings to us all blessings and delight

              Happy New Year, y'all!

              Refinance Rates at 2.8%
              $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
              Mortgage.LendGo.com
            • Dave Marquardt