Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy New Year

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
      Mr. pblt doesn't see the issue.

      :-)

      Sorry I missed the NY event.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.

      Pam/pblt

      On Jan 1, 2009, at 9:49 PM, Julie Perrine wrote:

      Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

      If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

      Happy New Year!

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

        Hey Nan,

        That’s exciting about  your California cache!  How are you doing since your husband passed?

        Cheers,

        From: james lillian <jimboats2575@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 10:49 AM

        very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

        <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

        > =chuckle=
        > Thanks, Ken....
        > Back atcha!
        >
        > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@
        ...>
        > writes:
        >

        > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
        > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
        >
        > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
        >
        > Ken/joeking
        >

        > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
        > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

        > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
        > Shop now at http://offers.
        juno.com/ TGL1141/?
        u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

      • Nancy Lee
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
          Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think.  I'm so worn out from California.  Thanks for asking.
          Nancy

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@

            “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
            them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
            New Year's Day.”
            Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

            Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
              Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
              surreal, that ... well.
              I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
              ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
              comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
              understanding.

              Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
              *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

              BarbJ/Tygress

              On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
              writes:
              Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
              so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
              Nancy

              That?s exciting about your California cache! How are you doing since
              your husband passed?
              Cheers,
              Fast Domain Registration. Click here
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfiy31lYY0NFdXQsWPK6irLh0AaoIfPYrRhGnKfnUqf70/
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
                The old year has ebbed away
                Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                Brings to us all blessings and delight

                Happy New Year, y'all!

                Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                Mortgage.LendGo.com
              • Mrs. Captain Picard
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

                  Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
                  Julie and Roger
                  Mrs. Captain Picard

                  On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                  The old year has ebbed away
                  Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                  Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                  Brings to us all blessings and delight

                  Happy New Year, y'all!

                  Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                  $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                  Mortgage.LendGo.com
                • Dave Marquardt