RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy New Year

  • Nancy Lee
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
      Happy New Year to All.  I just made my first geocache out of state!  California!  Thanks to my cuz!
      Nanblocker

      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 9:49 PM

      Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

      If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

    • Pam Tobias
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
        Mr. pblt doesn't see the issue.

        :-)

        Sorry I missed the NY event.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.

        Pam/pblt

        <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

        > =chuckle=
        > Thanks, Ken....
        > Back atcha!
        >
        > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
        > writes:
        >

        > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
        > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
        >
        > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
        >
        > Ken/joeking
        >

        > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
        > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

        > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
        > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
        u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

          Hey Nan,

          That’s exciting about  your California cache!  How are you doing since your husband passed?

          Cheers,

          <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

          > =chuckle=
          > Thanks, Ken....
          > Back atcha!
          >
          > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@
          ...>
          > writes:
          >

          > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
          > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
          >
          > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
          >
          > Ken/joeking
          >

          > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

          > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
          > Shop now at http://offers.
          juno.com/ TGL1141/?
          u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

        • Nancy Lee
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
            Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think.  I'm so worn out from California.  Thanks for asking.
            Nancy

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

              “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
              them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
              New Year's Day.”
              Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

              Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
                Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
                surreal, that ... well.
                I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
                ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
                comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
                understanding.

                Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
                *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

                BarbJ/Tygress

                On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
                writes:
                Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
                so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
                Nancy

                That?s exciting about your California cache! How are you doing since
                your husband passed?
                Cheers,
                Fast Domain Registration. Click here
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfiy31lYY0NFdXQsWPK6irLh0AaoIfPYrRhGnKfnUqf70/
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
                  The old year has ebbed away
                  Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                  Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                  Brings to us all blessings and delight

                  Happy New Year, y'all!

                  Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                  $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                  Mortgage.LendGo.com
                • Mrs. Captain Picard
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

                    Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
                    Julie and Roger
                    Mrs. Captain Picard

                    On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                    The old year has ebbed away
                    Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                    Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                    Brings to us all blessings and delight

                    Happy New Year, y'all!

                    Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                    $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                    Mortgage.LendGo.com
                  • Dave Marquardt