RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy New Year

  • james lillian
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
      very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
        Happy New Year to All.  I just made my first geocache out of state!  California!  Thanks to my cuz!
        Nanblocker

        <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

        > =chuckle=
        > Thanks, Ken....
        > Back atcha!
        >
        > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
        > writes:
        >

        > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
        > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
        >
        > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
        >
        > Ken/joeking
        >

        > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
        > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

        > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
        > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
        u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

        very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

        Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

        If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

      • Pam Tobias
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
          Mr. pblt doesn't see the issue.

          :-)

          Sorry I missed the NY event.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.

          Pam/pblt

          <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

          > =chuckle=
          > Thanks, Ken....
          > Back atcha!
          >
          > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
          > writes:
          >

          > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
          > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
          >
          > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
          >
          > Ken/joeking
          >

          > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

          > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
          > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
          u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

            Hey Nan,

            That’s exciting about  your California cache!  How are you doing since your husband passed?

            Cheers,

            <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

            > =chuckle=
            > Thanks, Ken....
            > Back atcha!
            >
            > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@
            ...>
            > writes:
            >

            > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
            > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
            >
            > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
            >
            > Ken/joeking
            >

            > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
            > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

            > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
            > Shop now at http://offers.
            juno.com/ TGL1141/?
            u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

          • Nancy Lee
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
              Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think.  I'm so worn out from California.  Thanks for asking.
              Nancy

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

                “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
                them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
                New Year's Day.”
                Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

                Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
                  Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
                  surreal, that ... well.
                  I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
                  ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
                  comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
                  understanding.

                  Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
                  *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

                  BarbJ/Tygress

                  On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
                  writes:
                  Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
                  so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
                  Nancy

                  That?s exciting about your California cache! How are you doing since
                  your husband passed?
                  Cheers,
                  Fast Domain Registration. Click here
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfiy31lYY0NFdXQsWPK6irLh0AaoIfPYrRhGnKfnUqf70/
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
                    The old year has ebbed away
                    Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                    Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                    Brings to us all blessings and delight

                    Happy New Year, y'all!

                    Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                    $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                    Mortgage.LendGo.com
                  • Mrs. Captain Picard
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

                      Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
                      Julie and Roger
                      Mrs. Captain Picard

                      On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                      The old year has ebbed away
                      Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                      Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                      Brings to us all blessings and delight

                      Happy New Year, y'all!

                      Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                      $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                      Mortgage.LendGo.com
                    • Dave Marquardt