Newbie

  • fengmary
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2009
      Never Geocahced before and don't own a handheld GPS device. Would like
      to check it out. Is it possible to tag along some cachers in Austin
      area? Whom to contact? Thanks.
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 2, 2009
        I'm going to be geocaching all day tomorrow (Saturday, Jan. 3), if you'd like to tag along.  I'm not sure exactly where yet, but it will be in the Austin area, I'm sure...

        Barry

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 2, 2009
          Oh, and I can bring an extra GPS for you to use also....
          :-)

          Barry