Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009
      =chuckle=
      Thanks, Ken....
      Back atcha!

      On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@...> writes:

      WOW here it is all ready 2009.
      Seems like just yesterday it was 2008

         HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

         Ken/joeking

      Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
      Shop now at www.ftd.com/17007

    • Priscilla Davis
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009
        Happy New Years to all and to those I met last night thank you for
        making me feel welcomed. My husband who was with me last night has
        joined in and now goes as pineworker. He might as well get credit
        since he does the driving - thanks to all.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
        <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        > =chuckle=
        > Thanks, Ken....
        > Back atcha!
        >
        > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@...>
        > writes:
        >

        > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
        > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
        >
        > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
        >
        > Ken/joeking
        >

        > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

        > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
        > Shop now at http://offers.juno.com/TGL1141/?
        u=http://www.ftd.com/17007

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009

          A brand new year with unlimited possibilities!  I’m looking forward to it!

          Here’s to all the cool places we’ll go, interesting things we’ll find and fun people we’ll meet!

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 1, 2009

            Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

            If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

            Happy New Year!

            <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            > =chuckle=
            > Thanks, Ken....
            > Back atcha!
            >
            > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@...>
            > writes:
            >

            > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
            > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
            >
            > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
            >
            > Ken/joeking
            >

            > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

            > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
            > Shop now at http://offers.juno.com/TGL1141/?
            u=http://www.ftd.com/17007

          • james lillian
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
              very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

              <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

              > =chuckle=
              > Thanks, Ken....
              > Back atcha!
              >
              > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
              > writes:
              >

              > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
              > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
              >
              > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
              >
              > Ken/joeking
              >

              > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
              > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

              > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
              > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
              u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

            • Nancy Lee
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
                Happy New Year to All.  I just made my first geocache out of state!  California!  Thanks to my cuz!
                Nanblocker

                <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                > =chuckle=
                > Thanks, Ken....
                > Back atcha!
                >
                > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@ ...>
                > writes:
                >

                > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
                > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
                >
                > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
                >
                > Ken/joeking
                >

                > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

                > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
                > Shop now at http://offers. juno.com/ TGL1141/?
                u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

                very true...a bunch of nice people.....jimboats

                Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

                If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

              • Pam Tobias
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
                  Mr. pblt doesn't see the issue.

                  :-)

                  Sorry I missed the NY event.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.

                  Pam/pblt

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

                    Hey Nan,

                    That’s exciting about  your California cache!  How are you doing since your husband passed?

                    Cheers,

                    <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                    > =chuckle=
                    > Thanks, Ken....
                    > Back atcha!
                    >
                    > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:09:29 -0800 (PST) Joe King <joe_king_tx@
                    ...>
                    > writes:
                    >

                    > WOW here it is all ready 2009.
                    > Seems like just yesterday it was 2008
                    >
                    > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
                    >
                    > Ken/joeking
                    >

                    > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                    > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal

                    > Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
                    > Shop now at http://offers.
                    juno.com/ TGL1141/?
                    u=http://www.ftd. com/17007

                  • Nancy Lee
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
                      Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think.  I'm so worn out from California.  Thanks for asking.
                      Nancy

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009

                        “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on
                        them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is
                        New Year's Day.”
                        Edith Lovejoy Pierce (Poet b.1904)

                        Be your own boss! Buy the business of your dreams.
                        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyt3x97bvo9R73cCOsDIAtTQcB59xexlfYNdtmo3rsoXo/
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 3, 2009
                          Be patient with yourself -- it's in the quiet times, after the initial
                          surreal, that ... well.
                          I can put you in touch with some widow's groups, when/if you're
                          ready/interested. It doesn't completely protect you from the inane
                          comment, but often helps to be amongst those with a first-hand
                          understanding.

                          Meanwhile, even if I'm not always quick to say (I'm a pushy broad, but
                          *try* not to run folks over) -- you ARE in thoughts and prayers.

                          BarbJ/Tygress

                          On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:04:48 -0800 (PST) Nancy Lee <nanblocker@...>
                          writes:
                          Family and friends have helped a lot by not giving me time to think. I'm
                          so worn out from California. Thanks for asking.
                          Nancy

                          That?s exciting about your California cache! How are you doing since
                          your husband passed?
                          Cheers,
                          Fast Domain Registration. Click here
                          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2XOfiy31lYY0NFdXQsWPK6irLh0AaoIfPYrRhGnKfnUqf70/
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
                            The old year has ebbed away
                            Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                            Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                            Brings to us all blessings and delight

                            Happy New Year, y'all!

                            Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                            $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                            Mortgage.LendGo.com
                          • Mrs. Captain Picard
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011

                              Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
                              Julie and Roger
                              Mrs. Captain Picard

                              On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                              The old year has ebbed away
                              Sparking with skyrockets into the night
                              Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
                              Brings to us all blessings and delight

                              Happy New Year, y'all!

                              Refinance Rates at 2.8%
                              $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
                              Mortgage.LendGo.com
                            • Dave Marquardt