Re: Happy New Year -- my sort of gift to all y'all...

  • dpyckle1972
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
      <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      > Because we tend to be silly members of this species sometimes, I've
      > donated 2 flocks of geese to Heifer International in y'all's honor.
      >
      > Happy Holidays!
      >
      > Honk! Honk! Honk! (That's my new years' horn ... times however many
      comes
      > in two flocks)
      >
      > BarbJ/Tygress
      >
      > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal
      > Live the good life! Click now for great retirement planning assistance!

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1hgiiD2YLKdtO2RMp6EDMkVMC6Dabjhu4UkJYPARSY5DSlU/

      Hefner International? Why does he need water fowl?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:45:28 -0000 "dpyckle1972" <dpyckle@...>
        writes:
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
        > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Because we tend to be silly members of this species sometimes,
        > I've
        > > donated 2 flocks of geese to Heifer International in y'all's
        > honor.
        > >
        > > Happy Holidays!
        > >
        > > Honk! Honk! Honk! (That's my new years' horn ... times however
        > many
        > comes
        > > in two flocks)
        > >
        > > BarbJ/Tygress
        > >

        > Hefner International? Why does he need water fowl?

        He especially loves a good goose. [Not to mention feminine poultry-tude.]
        Free information on becoming a Graphic Designer. Click Now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3huIQJVWYFxzTINILbCXN40CD45gawOYIHIArVvS4ZnLx14/