Happy New Year -- my sort of gift to all y'all...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      Because we tend to be silly members of this species sometimes, I've donated 2 flocks of geese to Heifer International in y'all's honor.

      Happy Holidays!

      Honk! Honk! Honk! (That's my new years' horn ... times however many comes in two flocks)

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Live the good life! Click now for great retirement planning assistance!

    • dpyckle1972
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
        <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        > Because we tend to be silly members of this species sometimes, I've
        > donated 2 flocks of geese to Heifer International in y'all's honor.
        >
        > Happy Holidays!
        >
        > Honk! Honk! Honk! (That's my new years' horn ... times however many
        comes
        > in two flocks)
        >
        > BarbJ/Tygress
        >
        > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        > We understand and believe vastly more than we know. --Blaise Pascal
        > Live the good life! Click now for great retirement planning assistance!

        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1hgiiD2YLKdtO2RMp6EDMkVMC6Dabjhu4UkJYPARSY5DSlU/

        Hefner International? Why does he need water fowl?
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
          On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:45:28 -0000 "dpyckle1972" <dpyckle@...>
          writes:
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
          > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Because we tend to be silly members of this species sometimes,
          > I've
          > > donated 2 flocks of geese to Heifer International in y'all's
          > honor.
          > >
          > > Happy Holidays!
          > >
          > > Honk! Honk! Honk! (That's my new years' horn ... times however
          > many
          > comes
          > > in two flocks)
          > >
          > > BarbJ/Tygress
          > >

          > Hefner International? Why does he need water fowl?

          He especially loves a good goose. [Not to mention feminine poultry-tude.]
          Free information on becoming a Graphic Designer. Click Now!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3huIQJVWYFxzTINILbCXN40CD45gawOYIHIArVvS4ZnLx14/