Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WOOT! WOOT! SEMIK and MDA_TAZ hit the big FIVE KAY!!!

  • J Watts
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 26, 2008
      That is awesome. Congrats.

      Jason Watts
      Watts_tx

      On Dec 26, 2008, at 8:53 PM, "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      That’s a HUGE milestone!  Congratulations you two!  And you chose a great cache to hit it on, too.  Did you ever imagine you would end up in a  place like that BEFORE you were geocachers?

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 26, 2008
        Wow!  Seems like not all that long ago when they celebrated 1K with us and several others...   We just crossed 2100 today and they just hit 5000!!!???   WOOT!!!!
        A great big congratulations to two of our best friends...
        Barry

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 27, 2008
          woo woo woo woo woo (times 1K)

          On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:10:44 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
          Wow!  Seems like not all that long ago when they celebrated 1K with us and several others...   We just crossed 2100 today and they just hit 5000!!!???   WOOT!!!!
          A great big congratulations to two of our best friends...
          Barry

          Wayne and I opted to wait an extra couple of hours for our Christmas prime rib, in order to have the honor of accompanying Matt and Audra to "BridgeToTerabithia " for their 5000th cache this afternoon. Lots of cool pictures should be forthcoming on the logs.

          Give 'em a SHOUT OUT, you guys! Great milestone cache, for a great couple! And what a great way to spend part of our Christmas Day ...

          Happy Trails,
          Candy

          Don't stay in a roach motel. Click here to find great deals on hotels.

        • SoaringEagle
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 27, 2008
            Way to go Matt and Audra! Amazing accomplishment!

            Arnaud - SoaringEagle.
          • Pam Tobias

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 30, 2008
                Thanks very much from everyone. We have had so much fun going
                places, hiking, camping, and caching with friends. This is such a
                great sport. It's like an extended family and friends network.

                We have enjoyed caching with several cachers here in Texas. There
                have been many times that we have bumped into other cachers along the
                trail. It is always fun to talk to other cachers.

                mda_taz and Semik
                Matthew & Audra

                <candylind@...> wrote:

                > Wayne and I opted to wait an extra couple of hours for our Christmas
                > prime rib, in order to have the honor of accompanying Matt and
                Audra to
                > "BridgeToTerabithia
                > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=65af4a02-
                10bb-41\
                > 40-927e-5e563f92b621> " for their 5000th cache this afternoon.
                Lots of
                > cool pictures should be forthcoming on the logs.
                >
                > Give 'em a SHOUT OUT, you guys! Great milestone cache, for a great
                > couple! And what a great way to spend part of our Christmas Day ...
                >
                > Happy Trails,
                > Candy

              • Ed Anderson
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 4, 2009