Re: Two New 300-Clubbers!

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2008
      Yes, GeoCope and I finally made it to 300. It sure took us a while
      to get to this milestone but as some of you already know, GeoCope has
      been undergoing chemo treatments over the past several months and
      that has slowed us down. Caching has been a good way for us to get
      out of the house when she is feeling up to it. Thank you for all
      your support and we look forward to seeing everyone again at an event
      real soon.

      Glenn & Betty Copeland
      (ThudDriver & GeoCope)

      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > The two newest members of the 300-Club are ThudDriver and GeoCope!
      They hit