Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Moving Truck Update & Help Request - 2 SMILEYS!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16 6:14 AM
      That means you can get THREE smilies just for helping -- if you log Doc's two-fer AND Mine!
      How's that for Bribery? [And, I'll give you a smiley just for helping... you don't have to attend Muggle Relations to get the Bonus. (Why yes, Mr. Claus is a first cousin of mine.)] [[Oh, but you DO have to write a good log. Not in verse, but if you just write, Came, saw, packed the t-shirts .... hmph, Mr Scrooge will revert to his bah-humbug ways on you.]]

      Having moved too many times -- a smile is not enough....

      Again, sorry, sorry, SORRY we can't help.

      Tygress Claus

      On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:07:50 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
      After consulting with Maria, I am pleased to offer a SECOND SMILEY...

      That's right!   Two smileys at the same event: one for the event and one IF you helped Maria that morning before the event!

      Helping out one of our own, some great food and recreation and getting 2 smileys!

      and uh....

      NO BUSHWHACKING!!!

      Barry
      From: Maria "theJump" <thejump@bearandwife .com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 10:34 PM

      Thanks to all that have responded ...

      We have a 17+ foot truck for the move thanks to the generosity of the fellow mountain biker who has one but will be out of town this weekend

      This is most AWESOME.

      But we could sure use some extra hands on Saturday morning starting around 8:30am ...
      17312 Guana Cay Drive, Round Rock, TX
      or
      N30 28.205 W097 38.668

      I was hoping to make the whole thing into an event but I'm within the 2-week window ... we'll have to figure out a way to make a smiley event out of this ... working on that ;)

      Thanks to everybody!
      -Maria

      Click for online loan, fast & no lender fee, approval today