Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Moving Truck Update & Help Request

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
      Well, if all else fails, anyone who helps Maria is free to log Muggle Relations '08 (Event Cache) (GC1JRPM) as a Bonus Smiley.
      Sadly, we are not available... so the least I can do is offer that much!  And if you post a picture of yourself hefting a box, take two (they're small)!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:34:23 -0600 "Maria \"theJump\"" <thejump@...> writes:
      Thanks to all that have responded ...

      We have a 17+ foot truck for the move thanks to the generosity of the fellow mountain biker who has one but will be out of town this weekend

      This is most AWESOME.

      But we could sure use some extra hands on Saturday morning starting around 8:30am ...
      17312 Guana Cay Drive, Round Rock, TX
      or
      N30 28.205 W097 38.668

      I was hoping to make the whole thing into an event but I'm within the 2-week window ... we'll have to figure out a way to make a smiley event out of this ... working on that ;)

      Thanks to everybody!
      -Maria

      Click for online loan, fast & no lender fee, approval today