Geocaching rules and regs

  • Robert <robert@austinexplorer.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 8:31 PM
      Since availability of rules and regulations for cache placement in
      the Austin area was discussed at tonight's event cache I've gone
      ahead and published some pages on Austin Explorer detailing what I
      have. It's a work in progress and much more needs to be added as it
      comes to light.

      You can find the pages at:

      http://www.austinexplorer.com/Geocaching/Rules/

      Robert (a.k.a. Austin Explorer)