Texas Challenge logo/coin designs

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hey everyone, we've had some wonderful coin design submitted and now
      it's time to finalize a logo for our coins and t-shirts for the Texas
      Challenge event that's coming up next March.

      If you'd like to vote on the choices, you'll need to join our
      super-secret Yahoo group dedicated to the planning of the event.

      Ok, it's not really that secret, you can just go to :

      We can still use help from folks who want to help out with the work
      before the Challenge and at the event itself (March 13-15, 2009 in
      Fredericksburg).

      If you're willing to pitch in, pop on over to the Yahoo group where
      we'll discuss all of the planning.

      And if you're interested in the event itself, check out
      http://www.texaschallenge.info

      Thanks to Barb/Tygress for the great coin designs!!

      Hope we'll see everyone next March at the biggest Geocaching event in Texas!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos