paparrazi pete

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      I sent this message yesterday, but it didn't show up, so here goes again....
      You may remember Pete had an accident several months ago in which he suffered a broken hip.  Pins were placed in the hip in hopes that it would heal, but it did not.
      Plan B was for Pete to have a hip replacement.  Unfortunately, Pete's cardiologist nixed that idea because of his fragile heart.  He was faced with a lifetime of using a wheelchair and having to take a daily dose of painkillers.
      Fortunately, his cardiologist relented, and surgery for a new hip is scheduled for tomorrow.
      Everyone please send good wishes his way for a successful operation and a speedy recovery.  Pete is planning on being at the Challenge in March wandering around through the local wineries..............
      Good Luck, Pete!
    • Tanya Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        Prayers are flying!