Re: Congratulations are in ORDER!!!!! We have a new celeb at 12th in the WORLD!!!!!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2008
      I reckon I'm a little late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS, Julie on
      your most recent milestone! I've always been in awe of the sheer
      numbers of cache finds you have. But what's even more amazing is that
      you still manage to have fun doing it. Hope you have continued
      successes and loads of fun in the process.

      Have a great day and happy caching!

      Mark
      (BoP)
    • iris9
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008
        Wow!! And I felt honored to be in your exalted presence when you were
        only 14th!!! Way to go!! Congrats and keep up the good work - I mean
        good FUN!

        Lyni9
        Iris

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"
        <tanyamp@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to Mrs. Captain Picard for TODAY you are 12th in the
        > WORLD on CacherStats!!! WHOOOP WHOOOT!!! (jumping up and down)
        >
        > Now let's keep it that way, Missy! (or better, of course!)
        >
        > love,
        > Tanya
        > (it was a great weekend taking you to new heights!)

      • A Allen (SEMIK)
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008
          Way to go, Julie! We're working on some new hides hoping you'll
          continue to climb that virtual GHP/Who's Who ladder -- we want to
          have cached with somebody in the top 10! ;D

          Make it so!

          Audra and Matthew
          semik and mda_taz

          <tanyamp@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations to Mrs. Captain Picard for TODAY you are 12th in
          the
          > WORLD on CacherStats!!! WHOOOP WHOOOT!!! (jumping up and down)
          >
          > Now let's keep it that way, Missy! (or better, of course!)
          >
          > love,
          > Tanya
          > (it was a great weekend taking you to new heights!)

        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008

            Can’t wait!  The other day, I had a fabulous idea for another “event” series like What ____ Loves About South Austin, but I totally can’t remember it now.  I’ve got to figure out some way to get another new bunch of caches in South and Central Austin.

            I’ve been trying to find a day to cache with you and Matthew for a long time.  We need to make that happen!

            Cheers,