Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congratulations are in ORDER!!!!! We have a new celeb at 12th in the WORLD!!!!!

  • lowell.dennis@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2008
      MCP ... You're always #1 in my book.

      XOXOXO,

      Jean-Luc

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Julie Perrine"
      Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:04:43 -0600
      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congratulations are in ORDER!!!!! We have a new celeb at 12th in the WORLD!!!!!

      Did anyone notice that the stats ran on both Monday AND Tuesday this week????  It helps to know people in high places!  When I got done logging my finds from the weekend on Tuesday, I could see that I’d passed two people and would be 12th, my highest ranking ever.  I wanted to see the number officially next to my name, so I made a little phone call…..   So, at least for the next three days, I’m 12th and no one can do anything about it until Friday!     ……unless they make a little phone call, I guess!

      Oh well, it’s all just good fun and games.

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 4, 2008
        I reckon I'm a little late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS, Julie on
        your most recent milestone! I've always been in awe of the sheer
        numbers of cache finds you have. But what's even more amazing is that
        you still manage to have fun doing it. Hope you have continued
        successes and loads of fun in the process.

        Have a great day and happy caching!

        Mark
        (BoP)
      • iris9
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008
          Wow!! And I felt honored to be in your exalted presence when you were
          only 14th!!! Way to go!! Congrats and keep up the good work - I mean
          good FUN!

          Lyni9
          Iris

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"
          <tanyamp@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations to Mrs. Captain Picard for TODAY you are 12th in the
          > WORLD on CacherStats!!! WHOOOP WHOOOT!!! (jumping up and down)
          >
          > Now let's keep it that way, Missy! (or better, of course!)
          >
          > love,
          > Tanya
          > (it was a great weekend taking you to new heights!)

        • A Allen (SEMIK)
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008
            Way to go, Julie! We're working on some new hides hoping you'll
            continue to climb that virtual GHP/Who's Who ladder -- we want to
            have cached with somebody in the top 10! ;D

            Make it so!

            Audra and Matthew
            semik and mda_taz

            <tanyamp@...> wrote:

            > Congratulations to Mrs. Captain Picard for TODAY you are 12th in
            the
            > WORLD on CacherStats!!! WHOOOP WHOOOT!!! (jumping up and down)
            >
            > Now let's keep it that way, Missy! (or better, of course!)
            >
            > love,
            > Tanya
            > (it was a great weekend taking you to new heights!)

          • Julie Perrine
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 5, 2008

              Can’t wait!  The other day, I had a fabulous idea for another “event” series like What ____ Loves About South Austin, but I totally can’t remember it now.  I’ve got to figure out some way to get another new bunch of caches in South and Central Austin.

              I’ve been trying to find a day to cache with you and Matthew for a long time.  We need to make that happen!

              Cheers,