Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: State Parks

  • engelwaffen@suddenlink.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
      On the topic of state parks and this question is directed at Maria.  When you found Lighthouse did you travel off the top of the cliff along some kind of fence line?   A sort of way that would be far easier than the arduois climb up a rather steep scree slope?  The question i present to you would be if you have a log of the trip still on your GPS some where and could send it to me So I could find this "easier" route to Lighthouse.

      I tried about three times to get this one but I'm not real good about climbing that steep dolimite slope.

      Thanks;
      don/amishangel