Re: State Parks

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
      > http://texashiking.com/Hiking/SearchResults.aspx

      If that link doesn't bring up the 4 trails for you, perform a new
      search and search for keyword "Pedernales"

      Brent
    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008

        If you take the Wolf Mountain Trail to get to Cycle Central Texas – Jones Springs, you’ll pass several caches on the way.  There’s a good, wide trail all the way there and it’s perfect for mountain biking!

        And help everyone out by using your name and your caching name!

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
          On the topic of state parks and this question is directed at Maria.  When you found Lighthouse did you travel off the top of the cliff along some kind of fence line?   A sort of way that would be far easier than the arduois climb up a rather steep scree slope?  The question i present to you would be if you have a log of the trip still on your GPS some where and could send it to me So I could find this "easier" route to Lighthouse.

          I tried about three times to get this one but I'm not real good about climbing that steep dolimite slope.

          Thanks;
          don/amishangel