OT: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

  • Joe King
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I received the email below about a free outdoor showing of The Holy Grail to promote Spamalot coming to Austin and thought I'd  pass it on if anyone was interested.

      Saddle up thy noble steed and gallop on over to the LBJFountain lawn at UT on Wednesday, December 3rd for food, games and a free screeningof the motion picture Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the Alamo Drafthouse's RollingRoadshow!  LBJ Library is located at the intersection of Robert Dedman and East23rd Street, east of Bass Concert Hall.

      The festivities begin at 6pm withSPAMALOT themed games and chances to win tickets to the show when it comes to Austin in March! If you do not win FEAR NOT, for we are offering a special advance purchase opportunity to all theLords and Ladies who attend!  There will be food and drinks provided by Rudy's BBQ and thefirst 100 people will receive a Free SPAMALOT long-sleeved t-shirt!

      Bring a blanket, bundleup and get your space on the lawn to enjoy this free night of Monty Python whimsy!

      I now return you to your regular geocaching emails,

      Ken/joeking